When At-Home Help Requires a Pro
TRAIL’s Prescreened Service Provider Program is designed for members who need reliable and trustworthy professionals in situations that are beyond the capacity of TRAIL volunteers. Both Full and Affiliate TRAIL members are given access to a list of local professional service providers in categories such as these:
- Home maintenance and repair, from plumbers and electricians to painters, handypersons, and general contractors
- Grounds care, including landscaping, lawn and garden care, pest control, and snow removal
- In-home services such as minor errands, companionship, non-health household assistance, organizing and downsizing, and transportation
- Home health care providers and those providing personal services in the home, such as bathing, grooming, physical therapy, etc.
- Automotive services, from routine maintenance and repair to tires, transmissions, alignment, and more.
All participants in TRAIL’s service provider program are screened for reliability, expertise, fair pricing, and overall customer satisfaction. TRAIL gives members access to a list of prescreened vendors, with whom the member then contracts directly for services. TRAIL also will provide a means for member feedback so that we can continue to monitor and update our list of approved vendors.
Interested in becoming a TRAIL service provider? See more details below!
Become a Trail Service Provider!
TRAIL encourages local contractors, companies, and other professionals to participate in our Prescreened Service Provider Program. For participating vendors, there's much to gain:
- Exposure to new clients in a context that highlights and confirms your company’s reliability, expertise, fair pricing, and overall positive customer relationships
- Ability to convey targeted messages to new and existing clients through the monthly TRAIL Newsletter
- Knowledge that you and your firm are supporting a nonprofit devoted to increasing quality of life for Johnson County seniors and their families
- Increasing Johnson County’s attractiveness as a top-ranked retirement destination, which helps boost the local economy
To become a TRAIL Prescreened Service Provider, download and complete the appropriate application form, and return with the required documentation to TRAIL.
28 S. Linn Street, Room 201, Iowa City, IA 52240
We welcome your participation. Thank you!